Monday, February 16, 2009

have got

A expressão have got equivale ao verbo ter em Português. Difere da simples utilização do verbo to have, por ter aplicações mais específicas.

Usamos o have got para nos referirmos, por exemplo:

Família: I have got a brother.
Descrição física: I have got brown eyes.
Descrição da casa: My house is big. It has got 5 bedrooms. / My bedroom has got two windows.
Posse: I have got a blue car.
Animais de estimação: She has got two cats.

A conjugação do have got é a seguinte:

Affirmative:

I have got = I've got
you have got = you've got
he has got = he's got
she has got = she's got
it has got = it's got

we have got = we've got
you have got = you've got
they have got = they've got

Negative:

I haven't got
you haven't got
he hasn't got
she hasn't got
it hasn't got

we haven't got
you haven't got
they haven't got

Interrogative:

O verbo auxiliar aqui é have, portanto é com esse que se faz a inversão de sujeito:

Have I got...?
Have you got...?
Has he got...?
Has she got...?
Has it got...?

Have we got...?
Have you got...?
Have they got...?



0 comments: